It's summer vacation!!! We got out on June 11th. I was sad to say goodbye to my teach. I cried because I will miss Mrs. Yates. I will be in 5th grade next year. I'm sooooooo excited.
Julia, it sounds like you had a fun year in 4th grade. Any way I need a favor. Will you come up with some ideas for one of my stories? I really need help. ( A tip.) Listen to music. That often gives me ideas. Usually it gives me the shivers, ideas and makes me fall asleep. That just because I like it. My brothers play this one video game and I love the theme music. Any way, thanks. I also need ideas for posts. I would put up my stories but I need your help with ideas.
2 comments:
Julia, it sounds like you had a fun year in 4th grade. Any way I need a favor. Will you come up with some ideas for one of my stories? I really need help. ( A tip.) Listen to music. That often gives me ideas. Usually it gives me the shivers, ideas and makes me fall asleep. That just because I like it. My brothers play this one video game and I love the theme music. Any way, thanks. I also need ideas for posts. I would put up my stories but I need your help with ideas.
The last one is from ashlyn f.y.i.(for your information. :)
Post a Comment